Program Director : Gary Fugate
The TSGC Specialty Match Championship is a series of different matches where the participant receives points commensurate with his placement in each category of each match in which he competes.
Each participant receives points in each category of a match in which he participates. The more participants and the higher he places, the more points that he receives. That means if he places first in a category in which there are 10 participants, then he will receive 10 points for that category in that match.
Each shooter can only receive points for a maximum of 2 categories per each match.
At the end of the year, we will award the overall 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place participants with either trophies or prizes.
This year’s schedule can be found here.
Specialty Match : 100yd Bench Rest Rifle Match
Saturday, July 21
Rules for the July Specialty 100 yd bench rest rifle match.
- Any center fire Caliber and any action.
- 10 rds for zero and 20 rds for score With a 30 minute time limit.
- May use bi-pod or front only rest but rear stock must be on shoulder.
- Two classes – Iron sights/non-magnified red dot sight , Open sights- any power magnified sight.
- Shot on the 100 yd rifle range at 10:00 am 21 July, 2018
- Cost is $10:00 for first gun and $5:00 for second gun.
Any questions – contact Gerald Bonds @ 334-774-2121
Match Results and Match Points: